This privacy notice describes how DL Digital Solutions uses and protects information you provide when using my website: https://www.dannylayzell.com/
I may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page. This version was last edited on 5 June 2020.
Data gathered by this website
I gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. I use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
I may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to me voluntarily via my contact forms
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
How I use this data
Collecting this data helps me to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, I may use data:
- For my own internal records
- To improve my products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
I will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
I keep your contact details after any booking for 2 years. I will then dispose your information by destroying all digital and paper documents.
My service partners
I may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides my email service. I also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- SiteGround, which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
I will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless I have your permission or the law requires me to.
Any personal information I hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How to make a request about your data
You can contact me to ask me what data I hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. I will also delete any data about you that I hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please contact, Danny Layzell on email@example.com
Cookies and how I use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognise when you return to our website
Links to external websites
My website may contain links to other websites. I have no control of websites outside of dannylayzell.com I am not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
Please visit our home page for more information about our services.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113